* IDENTITY/LOGO for blog/platform called: ChannelJosé
* Content of blog will cover: CLASSIC FILMS, ART, HIP-HOP, DESIGN, PHILOSOPHY, PHOTOGRAPHY.
* Content will include longform writing, documentaries and a podcast
* Though it says “Channel”, this isn’t about being Youtube-y, so want to avoid ‘PLAY BUTTON’ ( ► ) imagery
* This IDENTITY/LOGO to communicate: design-awareness, cultured references, sophisticated simplicity, thought-provoking, deeper arguments to be found in the writing and the documentaries
4. TARGET AUDIENCE
* aged 35+, very cultured, well-read, attend film festivals, art galleries, street art well-traveled. Classic and independent films. 90’s Hip-Hop. DJ culture. Fans of art/design/fashion independent magazines found in clothing shops
* REQUIRED: Accent on the "é"
* REQUIRED: Needs to be legible or at least identifiable when logo is small
* NO: PLAY symbols ( ► )
* NO: techie “ON/OFF” symbols
* I’M OPEN TO: Upper Case or Lower Case
* I’M OPEN TO: Spaces or no spaces
* I’M OPEN TO: bold colour schemes
* I’M OPEN TO: “filled-in” letters
* I’M OPEN TO: use of negative space