We're a Keller Williams affiliated real estate brokerage providing Realtor assistance to homebuyers and sellers in Houston, Texas USA. We are currently the #1 Keller Williams ranked Realtor in the State of Texas.
We target the luxury market. Our average client’s home price is $625,000 and our properties range up to $5,000,000. The look and feel of our website should represent a luxury feel. The design should have a mobile-first approach.
We generate most of our business from referrals and our website. Leads come from lead capture forms on our website. Conversion is aided by our tools. The updated website design should be geared towards usability first and aesthetics second.
Client Profile: Luxury Residential Real Estate To Discriminating Clients In Houston, Texas (USA).
- We’ve sold over $350 Million in Houston real estate over the past decade. View representative sample homes at http://www.har.com/PaigeMartin/ratings_510592
- The average client we work with has the following profile:
■ Lives and works in Houston, Texas (not the suburbs)
■ 45-60 years old. This is why no printed font (excluding disclosures) will be under 13 points, so our clients can read it without glasses.
■ 95%+ have a bachelor’s degree, 30%+ have a master’s degree
■ Average home price: $825,000
■ Average income: $350,000- $400,000 (many above $1M per annum recently)
■ Representative client titles
• Chairman & CEO, Baker Hughes GE (NYSE: BHGE)
• CFO, ConocoPhillip (NYSE: COP)
• SVP, Refining Strategy, ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM)
• President, Freeport LNG
• CEO, Coblat Energy (NYSE: CIE)
• Owner & Founder, Upstream Brokers
• Owner & Founder, Cor Pro, Inc
• Managing Director, UBS
• Cardiovascular Surgeon
• Senior Director, Offshore, Chevron
Key demographics of our clients:
- Our clients tend to be older than average. As such, readability, cleanliness, and usability are VERY important to our design.
- Our clients are wealthier than average. As such, maintaining a luxury feel, classy (no cartoons, minimal use of exaggerated graphics), and consistency is VERY important to our design
- Our clients are mostly married, highly educated and in management
professions. As such, having a professional, more serious, and straightforward tone is VERY important to our design.
- Most all of our clients read on their phone. In addition, most of them use an iPhone. As such, HAVING A MOBILE-FIRST APPROACH is VERY IMPORTANT for our design.