- High End look and feel
- Designed Menu Bar
- Elements of logo used in design including burned into background. It adds depth and interest to the site.
- No use of generic lifestyle photos, but yet images still draw you in and resonate with topic discussed.
WHAT WE DO WANT:
- We are going to turn this into a Flash/Java-like site (using JQuery), incorporating interactivity and animation. (see examples below)
- While the winning designer will not be coding anything, we do want ideas for the interactivity and functionality of the site (again, see examples below for conceptual sites we like)
- Crisp, clean, vivid images that say to the viewer "Expensive," "Top Notch Company," & "This company works with people who have a lot of money."
- Needs to scream "High Income & High Net Worth"
- Use one of one of the versions of our logo.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
- Little to No Scrolling, if possible
- "Template-looking" sites that any company could put their logo on & use
Number of Pages
1 Home / Landing Page
1 Content Page
- Home page should be functional with links, etc. (We want home page to be interesting, scrolling with different info, etc.)
More specifically, links will include:
- Our Team
- Our Investment Strategy
- Our Services
- Why We're Unique
- Our Client Process
- Client Center
- Contact Us
Show us a services page for the interior page. -
We would like to know how you would organize this data because there is a lot of language and info on this page. Please explain functionality of any effects used to simplify data and make it seem less overwhelming. Services are as follows:
1) Wealth Planning - Wealth Vision (we have a video that goes with this)
2) Portfolio Management - described in detail under Investment Strategy tab
3) Estate Planning
4) Risk Management
5) Business Planning
Existing Website http://www.kotyswealth.com
WHAT WE DO LIKE:
- not much!
WHAT WE DON'T LIKE:
- Looks like a template (because it is!)
- The overall generic look of the site
- Random pics of people and buildings
- It's cluttered with too much content and way too many links/pages
- It's boring
Please don't use any design/images from our current site. It's horrible and we would could care less about any continuity from the old site to this one!
WE have recently changed our name, and logo and we want a website design that reflects our new direction.
The Kotys Group
- Individuals and business owners over the age of 50 who are retired or within 5-10 years of retirement.
- High Income Earners over the age of 40
- Minimum account value of $300,000
We are located in Valparaiso, IN, just 45 miles East of Chicago, IL and we have clients in more than 10 states.
Ultimately, we want a site that feels different than any others in the industry. Nothing cheesy or too generic. Many companies are using lifestyle images, etc. and we are not a big fan (too impersonal and not meaningful). That is one of the main reasons we like the libertas website.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten