We're looking to have a new, fresh interesting dynamic website!
Our old website must die the painful death it deserves.....yuk!
I have attached the following files to this project:
- The specification of what will go into this web site with regards to menu items required. Please just refer to the http://www.pricklymoses.com.au section only for now. The other site will be a separate job.
- The Prickly Moses master logo in JPG and EPS formats.
- The brand typography for the logo - DAX Light.
- The Prickly Moses and Otway Estate 'ants' OE_Ants.zip. This must be used in the design. You will need to chop this up so the ants follow each other in a row...see OE_Ants_Pattern.zip for numerous examples - and our website too.
- OE_Ants_Pattern.zip - perhaps this may make a nice background image? Your call. I have this in EPS as well but I could not upload it as it's 32MB. Let me know if you want it in EPS and I'll YouSendIt to you.
Our target market is the 'beer geek' market so it's mostly male between the ages of 25 - 45 at 70%. The other major market at 30% is female - same age bracket.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Good luck everyone and HAVE FUN!