The plan is to start off with a single page, find a general layout that we like and move on with the chosen designer to create several other pages.
WHAT ITS ABOUT:
The site is a self-service portal for members of three different unemployment-funds. Its used by memebers to communicate digitally with their local office in case of unemployment, general questions or subsidy applications.
The most frequent tasks are:
- Applying for subsidies in the case of unemployment. For this task they fill out a webform of varying size that will be loaded dynamically.
- Viewing or changing personal information (email, address etc)
- Submitting questions or uploading files
- Viewing outgoing messages.
- Viewing the archive of ealier submitted applications.
The multi-face site is hosted as one single site on the same webserver, but with dynamically loaded CSS for each of the three companies/customers in the attempt to differentiate them from eachother when the site is accessed from different urls.
The idea is to get a shared genereal layout, but with a few easily customizable areas of different images or colors to give each customers layout a touch of their original company website.
It is thought to be as generic as possible, but also as "custom as possible" with minimum effort. The ball is in your hands!
The three customers each have an existing website from which we can get an idea of the colorscheme they want: