Wie braingain das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Looking to create a new site promoting creative industries in the State of Michigan, United States. Comp should be loosely based on the Ontario Media Development Corporation website (http://www.omdc.on.ca) - $600 for website + $200 for logo
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
A comp needed based on the Ontario Media Development Corporation website (http://www.omdc.on.ca). This website will promote news, job openings and companies in Michigan's creative economy. A major focus of the website will be to attract new business and new people to the State. While the Ontario Media site is a good starting point, we would like our website to have more of a blog post or news format feel to the home page. To see the other site we've developed see (http://www.milifemitimes.com). We are also loooking for a logo for CreateMichigan...use the MiLifeMiTimes logo (http://www.milifemitimes.com) as a starting point but it should NOT BE THE SAME!
Another nice site is the Greater Philadelphia Film Office - film.org
- Primary nav - Film & TV, Music, Media, Design, Communications
- Global nav - News, Events, Careers, Incentives
- Two tracks for User Nav - Creative Business, Creative Talent
- Color scheme should be similar to milifemitimes.com - black and white, minimalist with one accent color - preferably blue
- Web 2.0 style
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Red or Green color schemes
- Site to be too "salesy" trying to sell michigan - needs to be more informative
- A replica of the Ontario Media Corporation website