Wie Dropshipper das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
I need one (1) design template for use with two (2) web pages. Once you see what the application is about, the potential for more contests or recurring work is very likely!
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are a gift drop shipping company for online retailers. National Gift is offering Web pages for it's own customers (which are online retailers) while they either wait for their online store to be completed or if they want to use the web pages for search optimization purposes.
The users are able to preview the Web site as they add information, and there should be continuity with both pages.
Again, the creative I did for the interface is not very good. As a matter of fact, the second page doesn't match the first page.
Why a compelling design is necessary:
This site builder Web site is a lead generation tool. It's a cool web page builder that should contain a great color palette and design elements that would simplify and entice a visitor to build their web pages immediately upon arriving at the site.
- Background image to replace the green insplot or trees or whatever that is.
- You will need to submit the first page in order to get to the second page. Be sure to enter the word "TEST" in one of the name fields!
- This is the existing Page 1: http://www.comingsoonpro.com/national.cfm - Need arrows that point out steps 1 and 2, along with the instructions.
- This is the existing Page 2: http://www.comingsoonpro.com/proces…count.cfm- Need an arrow that points out step 3 on the second page.
- Try and match the look and feel with the continue button on page 1
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Gel buttons
- Uncommon and hard to read fonts
- More than 4 colors in the palette -
- No red or orange