Go2Class.net provides online live lecture service for parties involved in distance learning/trainings. It works as follows:
1) Any 3rd-party institutions or freelancer teachers who want to run live online lectures for their target audience can log into our website and start a live lecture right from his/her own PC. The teachers' voice, video and presentation will be captured and streamed to the audiences. It is similar to "webinar"/videoconferencing technology. However, with our service, the teachers do not need to buy or install any software, nor worry about the server infrastructure. Everything happens in the cloud. Here is a snapshot of a typical webinar :http://at.its.uiowa.edu/digimedia/images/webcast.jpg.
2) The students use their browser to open our website, and can join the lecture instantly, without the need to install any software.
3) The online lectures can be optionally recorded and stored on our web site. Public audience can search for and view the recorded lectures.
4) The audiences can rank and comment the lectures, giving rise to "star" lecturers/lectures.
You can think of our website as a mix of "GotoWebinar“(but add the browsing of previous recording), Youtube (but focus on educational content only) and SlideShare.net (but with a live casting twist).
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
.3rd party educational institutions who want to conduct live online education/training
.Freelancer instructor/teachers who want to run a online training/education program
.Enrolled students of the classes hold on Go2Class.net
.Public audience who are seeking online continuing education or skill training courses.
. Overall style guidelines
1) White or light color background with color theme consistent with our logo. However, if necessary, you could change the color theme of our logo without impacting its overall concept.
2)The page layout should be tidy. Don't get the pages cluttered.
3) Web 2.0 like.
4) Brand logo should be displayed in every page (with size as appropriate). Find our logo file in the attachment. Please noticed there are logo variants for two brand name. Please use the Go2Class ones.
5) The target client computer resolution is 1024*768. Make sure your page can be viewed without requiring horizontal scroll bar in such resolution.
6) For thumbnail of lectures which you may need in the mock-up of lecture list, you can use the snapshot of any PPT slides as samples. One possible place to get public PPT is slideshare.net
7) No stock clip-art or minor modifications on designs already awarded in other contests
8) To help you get some idea about our tastes, we select some web sites which have a design we like. Please browse at http://docs.google.com/present/view…29g5m8rbgv
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten