Eprospect content management software business requires stylish, clean web design for a home page and one sub page. Excellent reference sites for web designers to create a crisp and professional site design. No coding required. Just design creative required at this stage. Further design work available on project for winning designer if desired. As ever, this is a guaranteed competition and we are hopeful of some top designs. So be creative, read more of the brief and we will provide feedback where required.
Eprospect 360 - Content Managed Websites
Eprospect 360 CMS is a complete business in a box website software platform that allows website owners the ability to not only managed there site content but also gives them the ability to sell online, complete email marketing campaigns online, integrate blogs, forums, FAQ.s, latest news, place ad rotators on the site, manage web forms and clients and more all from one central database and user friendly admin control panel. The software includes full online reporting of all activities performed online.
We wish to promote the Eprospect 360 content management software via the use of a professional looking and Web 2.0 styled website that easily informs the user through video, online presentations and a free 30 day trial. The aim is to get the user excited about the product. Currently there is a half finished design completed at http://www.eprospect.com.au which gives you some idea of the product and current offering. We don't really feel this is the correct look for our brand and new logo.
Logo is located here for designers taking part in this competition
If you require an AI file or EPS then please let me know and I can zip them up for you.
Users can set themselves up with a free 30 day full functional trial of the software.
The software allows the user to:
1. integrate their design into the software
2. have a custom designed site built for them
3. use one of the default templates for their site and simply pay for the subscription to the software
Action items are
1. Sign up for a free 30 day trial
2. watch the promotional video
3. get a custom quote for a website design
Navigation links should direct users to, in no particular order:
1. Features of the software platform
4. Sign up
7. Design examples and gallery of completed projects
8. Get a design quote online.. a small quote form may be useful for the iinner pages so it is in their face.
9. THe design should have a client login box with password. See onehub.com for an example, displyed at the top of the page, Don't forget the forgotten password link for those people who do forget their password and login.
The subpage will be an easier and cut down version of the home page that can be reinvented for other pages to suit the site as the site is built.
- Clean and simple site layout as referenced by similar sites below.
- We are after a slick and userfriendly site which reflects current web 2.0 design and layout.
- http://www.goodbarry.com - this site is an excellent reference for the actual software we use. Eprospect 360 CMS is the same software rebranded. You can glean information of the product here and see how the product is marketed by goodbarry.com.
- http://www.embracewater.com - excellent use of the header area for introduction of product using a slider effect with the video displayed to the right. We definately require a video to be displayed inthe header which can be clicked on and played as in this eexample
- onehub.com - simple web 2.0 looking website that gets to the message straight away. Uses a video also. Great colours and layout
- elementfusion.com - another excellent laid out site for promoting their software.
- http://www.simpleflame.com/ - these guys are transparent in their use of the goodbarry software. Good simple site but probably too simple.. the inner pages are too simple. We require a bit more style for Eprospect.
- you can gauge the colour range from our new logo. However we want a light coloured site with the orange colour used in moderation
- we like gradients, rounded corners, reflective gloss etc
- there are quite a lot of similar sites out there which we have referenced some of them.
- top notch design skills required to acheive the result we are after
- no templates - absolutely no stolen or copied designs. If we feel the design is a template or a copy of an exisitng design the entry will immediately be eliminated no exceptions or reason will be given
- no quick designs. we recognise quality and design skill. we really want excellence here
- no hassles. this is a work in progress and we reserve the right to make amendments to the brief as new ideas emerge from submitted designs