Wie Drew McCormack das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
We all know Twitter is about following people. Mental Drain is about following 'topics' (tags). In a way, it is a means of forming ad hoc, spontaneous groups, just by entering a tag. You post messages with one or more topics, and you follow as many topics in your personal mental drain as you like. We need a design for the mental drain web site. The raw (functioning) site is at http://www.mentaldrain.com
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The current functional but raw site is not much to look at. What we want is a lush site that is a joy to visit. Perhaps the drain could appear in a tropical rainforest as a river, or could look like it is falling out of a rain cloud. In any case, one possibility is that the stream of messages could in some way be related to a drain or stream of water.
- Should include name 'Mental Drain'
- Should follow basic layout of current site.
- Preferably a lush, magical look, like a secret stream in a forest.
- Fit in with the current terminology. Eg. 'Fishing out' is used to mean have a message in the drain feedback. Try to fit in with the 'fishing out' concept. Same with 'nuggets', which is used as the term for a message in the drain.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- A direct copy of Twitter.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten