The Internet's Jobs - Inventoried. We Search Millions of Jobs so You Don't Have Too.
We are a new job search engine, yes like the others looking for a design that sets us apart. You must be a master of pixels, padding and fonts to get this one right.
****This is a 5 page contest but we require 8 total PSDS. Many of these are highly similar - which should reduce total work. We plan to give the PSD's to a psd to html company to slice up and create high-end CSS that we can put directly on the site."
1. Search Result Page - Think google, bing, etc. This is the main area of the site and should look as clean and crisp as possible will still looking unique.
2. Homepage - To give the user a clear, concise way to navigate the site either through search or high level browsing.
3. Browse Page - Clickable navigation tool allowing the user to quickly see the easiest way to find their data in the fewest clicks.
4. Generic Form/About Page - This is the form handling, content page type. This will handle any form submission or generic 'about page' type content.
5. Listing Details Page - This is the page that contains the content for the listing itself. It needs to have clear focus around the description of the listing.
6. Account Management Page - This page type is for multiple action controls such as managing your account, editing data etc. This is very similar to the 'Generic Form' Item above
7. Popular Search Page - You might just call this a tag cloud if you like.
8. DHTML look and feel - This is the look and feel for DHTML popups, they should stand out without being to intrusive.