Wie traceyhodgkins das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Business Icon in an annual competition aimed to provide young Australians a platform to challenge, develop and showcase their entrepreneurial and personal skills. It was first run in July 2005, the success of this competition speaks for itself as contestants are flooded with job offers from sponsors and judges of the competition each year.
Over 1000 young Australians between the ages of 18 and 25 have applied each year. Entries are scanned and short-listed from which 40 in each state are selected to compete. The competition is run over an intense 6-day period during which competitors complete carefully designed business and social tasks which require them to think outside the box and to stand out from their peers. Competitors have the opportunity to test their creativity & innovative problem solving abilities and develop their teamwork and leadership skills, all whilst building resilience and solving the business problems in an ethical and socially responsible way.
Contestants will face a judging panel of experienced and prominent business identities after which elimination rounds will be conducted until 1 winner emerge from the final task.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
• Gen-Yers, aged between 18 and 25, who are either pursuing their tertiary educations (ie: universities and TAFEs) or working - young professionals.
• Tech savvy; highly ‘connected’ to their peers and the world (via email, text/online messaging, social networks, blogs, portals) allowing them to be highly in-tuned with events/ issues in their community and globally
• Vocal and opinionated; they want to be heard
•They are socially conscious. They want to be a part of a ‘bigger cause’ that would make a difference in their community (strong critics and advocates)
• They rely on their network of friends and their recommendations for decision making
• They respond to ads with humor, irony, and the unvarnished truth
• They value experiences, from shopping to learning and working
• They want to be empowered rather than managed
• Large local and national organizations that truly value innovation and see the value in developing young talent for the future of their businesses
A web page design that will be applied on the Business Icon websites. It must contain the following elements:
1. Header & Footer design
2. 3 columns (to accomodate menus, key content and sponsors' logos)
The web page design MUST apply the following:
1. Design files to be provided in psd format, min. 1000pixels.
2. Overall look and feel of design should be energetic, contemporary and professional.
3. Must incorporate Business Icon Trademarked Logo as attached.
4. Theme of the year is Stand Out
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten