The game is essentially a one page website, where the user can
- make daily predictions
- challenge friends for those daily predictions
- see a leaderboard
Users will get an email at the end of the day telling them how they did, the challenges they won and lost, and a link to the next day's predictions.
I've attached a wireframe
- The left hand side is the where the user is presented with 10-20 predictions for the day.
- The right hand side (top part) is where the user can set who they want to challenge for that day.
- The right hand side (bottom part) is a leaderboard. It will show a site wide leaderboard for not logged in users. For logged in users (Facebook connect), it will show leaderboard amongst friends.
- Facebook connect will be the only way to signup.
I've also attached two assets I like
- a logo
- yes/no buttons
-> Feel free to tweak them if you need to, but I think they are okay.
- I like the idea of a stadium background, like http://www.roulettecricket.com/
- I don't like having a lot of the field. I'd like the focus to be on the stands because it's all about users making predictions.
- The background should be subtle and not take away from the game actions.
Things I like
- attention to details (no detail is small enough)