We are looking to design a sleek website for an Energy Management company that specializes in working with owners of commercial buildings to reduce their energy costs through energy audits, training and action tracking.
Please use our new logo, (see resource pack), as a basis for colors for the web site, but we are open to layout and the overall look and feel.
Here is a link to a resource pack for this contest, including our new logo, etc:
The enerit approach is unique and based on a combination of:
- Systematic Management - based on formal methods, e.g. EN 16001
- Automation - through our unique online software
- Energy Expertise - remotely delivered in a long-term part-time partnership
- Technical and management support - remotely delivered also.Our focused market is the commercial and public sector.
Our typical customers are professional engineers & managers who are responsible for medium to large energy costs (i.e. greater that $300,000 energy costs per year).
Our core aims are to
- deliver systematic energy management, building on previous energy management saving to give effective long term savings and not just short term gains.
- to remove barriers to systematic energy management, by providing energy management expertise, action tracking management systems, energy monitoring and tracking solutions.What we need is:
1) the overall design of the website,
2) the index page
3) a secondary page, e.g. The problem page
Existing Site: http://www.enerit.com
A second prize of $150 and 3rd prize of $75 will be announced at the end of contest.
Our team will meet daily to discuss newly submitted designs. At the meeting the submissions will receive ratings and afterwards all submissions will receive feedback.
- Prestige image - we seek to be well regarded by our customer as professionals they can trust
- Sleek, visually appealing web site
- We prefer a cool, sophisticated look to a loud or flashy appearance
- Images, images, images
- Well placed content, readable & understandable
- A website which is easy to navigate and which makes it clear and easy to understabd what we do.
- Open to fresh ideas.
- Copy from templates
- Copies of any competitor sites
- Confusing layout
- No flash