90% of your work is done! Just show me a great new flavor of what is already at http://upload.industryprinting.net/…blank2.JPG . Construct a tactful and professional design to use for a portal environment serving up a number of applications.
Show changes in use of colors, gradations, tab/links stylizations (must be CSS tabbed nav run by TEXT, not image, doesn’t have to be tab! Consider this in design). Change header use, centering and alignment, visual flare, bullet types, font decorations, backgrounds, etc., Form button options and field for input of a search or username can be included if you want.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We're seeking a new look/feel. Applications served in the portal will VARY and the navigation items will CHANGE... so they are just there for mockup. Hence, no content is required either. Solutions/Designs must accomodate for lenghty titles, etc. The template layout is pretty standard... so see what you can do to let your creativity show through!
- The musts…
· There must be a Keep a horizontal header with height enough for…
o Session info and login/logout
· Keep a enterprise level linkset (the line with MyManager)
· Have a main nav that can accommodate many items horizontally (show broken to two lines tactfully if necessary)
· Have at least two (preferably three) types of of subnav blocks (as evident on left in two blocks here). Each subnav block should have at least two levels of nav
· It will be designed with 508 compliance, typical design musts in terms of screen width, getting the maximum from your vertical real estate, etc will all be considered when picking a winner.
Was Sie nicht möchten
nothing busy or animated. If you are using clipart, show quality form an original vector art. There isn't much use for imagery, but feel free to use a bg design that is abstract if you want (NOT required)