We are a small local editor who publish a nice magazine about the world of food and wine in Rome. The name of the magazine is a double meaning word: the word "Aroma" in italian means "flavour" but the pronunciation is the same of "A Roma" (meaning "in Rome").
The site supports a bimonthly Rome-based paper magazine dealing with food, restaurants, food and wine tourism, interviews with personalities of Italian cuisine. Each issue contains reviews for at least seventy restaurants.
The magazine has a series of fixed columns that should also be present on the website (restaurants, post dinner venues, recipes, cuisine schools, travel, wineries).
The website is intended for all high target wine and food lovers who love to go out and try new restaurants, who wish to be journalists for a day, who want up-to-date reliable information.
The website should also be usable from iPhone or Blackberry, by that meaning only that the graphic style must be light and ready to browse (in this contest are not required specific layout for these devices, which we are going to develope by ourselves ).
From a graphic point of view it should be very clean, easy to read, elegant, preferably with a white background. It should have a revolving ad banner on top, an internal restaurant search engine by area and restaurant type, a space for the cover of the current issue of the magazine, a space for the promotion of the subscriptions, a space for readers who want to share their recipes or write something.
The deliverables we expect are the following:
- three layouts: homepage, internal content page and internal listing page
- all the layout must be available in photoshop or illustrator open files, with all and any component required to use and modify it (such as fonts, pictures, open level). No needed html code.
- if you mean to insert graphic icons in your project, for example to list the different kind of restaurant, these icons must be declined in all the occurrences of the specific list (that we will provide you if needed)
- please keep in mind that we mean to develope the site in html technologies in order to optimize the indexing on the serch engine,
1) a pdf with the wireframe, please feel free to make some little changes to this.
2) the brand of the paper magazine, no change to this.
3) two cover pages of the magazine