Hey! This contest is for a professionally designed homepage with NO CODING. I will be reviewing and commenting on every design twice per day (9am and 4:30pm).
Designers: Here is what it is going to take to WIN...I need to see more depth and creative elements added to the design. Right now the sites are looking flat. PLEASE HELP!
I look forward to seeing your mad skills. May the best two designs win!
1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $50
Project Brief –TheInjuryLawyers.com
Law Firm Description:
Abrahamson Uiterwyk andBarnes is a full service personal injury law firm that serves clientsthroughout Florida.
This contest is for ahomepage design – NO CODING. We are looking for something that is clean,professional and usable. I have listed below some of the attributes that welike and don’t like in various website designs. I have also listed a fewdesigns that we had created by another designer.
What we don’t like:
- Pictures of non attorneys
- Pictures of car accidents (or other accidents)
- Contact form on the homepageHomepage elements:
- Live chat button
- Phone numbers for our various offices (this is the preferred way to contact us)
- Video box with primary lawyer (Erik G. Abrahamson)
- Clean design that’s easy to understand
- Areas of practice
- Main navigation- Home
- About Us
- Areas of Practice
- Contact Us
- A section at the bottom of the website where we can highlight the cities that we target with links to those city pages. (We don’t want this section to stand out)
- We are considering making the main image (with the three lawyers) a flash presentation… so please keep that in mind.
- Featured case results
- Current injury law newsSites we like:
Designs we already created:
Here are some designs thatwe had created by another designer. Overall we like this design, but we’re justnot crazy about it. I’m hoping to get some awesome new designs from thetalented artists at 99D.
Here are some things that we don’t love about thosedesigns:
- The entire website is blue
- Phone numbers are too small on the sub-page
- I think you could get more creative with the “Areas of Practice” links
- Maybe implement some rounded cornersHere are some things that we do like about thosedesigns:
- The three primary lawyers above the fold
- Erik’s picture (the first lawyer) a little larger than the others
- Phone numbers in various places
- 3 ways to get started
- “We’ll Fight For Your Rights” in the main imageColors:
We like both light and darkblue (but not necessarily together).
Please use either Arial orVerdana
We will pay you via PayPal
We’re open to any and allideas. Feel free to get creative while maintaining a professional image. Also,wewill choose two winners for this project.
Designswill be reviewed at 9:00amand 4:30pm ESTMonday-Friday.
- Item 1...
- Item 1...