------ UPDATE 1 --------
- The report page is an interactive page. This is where users will spend most of their time. Use gmail, google analytics, and google reader as inspiration.
- The report page will use a liquid layout and will maximize to use all available width of the screen. See how gmail, google analytics, google reader do this.
- You may design report page in 1280x1024
- If you understand the functionality as described in the mockup, you may modify its layout as you see fit.
- Page Design for the Homepage and the Bug Report pages. Many submissions already utilizing sample homepage, lets see what else you can come up with!
Homepage MUST include: Navigation, Screenshot, feature list, prominent signup button. Blog/feedback/share are optional, and you may include other elements as you see fit.
- Homepage mockup: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1946245/homepage.png
- Report mockup: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1946245/report.png
- Overall design scheme/colors/typography/layout is most important.
- NO Coding required, PSD only
- Layout should be 'light' meaning the content should look like its right on the page, NOT on a background color/image. See serverdensity.com/ google.com/analytics
- Need icons for the various widgets on the Report page
- Color preference: none, but keep it fresh and upbeat
- Logo is still being worked on, you are free to include one on your own, or just leave placeholder
- Possibility of more work to follow for additional pages
The current beta site is live at:
Use it as a reference for functionality and a demonstration of the technology.