TheFunded.com is a community for CEOs from around the world to research, rate, and review their investors. We want to encourage the CEO members to contact the site advertisers.
The challenge is to create a memorable landing page template for site advertisers with a welcoming contact form, leveraging the branding of the current site. No HTML or CSS is required.
TheFunded.com needs one landing page designed as a template for all advertisers to use. The goal is to improve the current landing page design and to encourage more CEOs to fill out a five field contact form to get in touch with the advertiser.
TheFunded.com Sample Landing Page (use for screenshot)
PNG Design Outline (important)
PNG Design Template (new - important)
The landing page must use the general design template and coloration of TheFunded.com, customizing specified areas designated in the PNG file above (in red). The page header, the page navigation, and the two column design must be maintained. Everything else can be changed to get results. The page should include:
1. Advertiser name in text
2. Advertiser logo
3. Offering description in text, up to 250 characters
4. Offering bullets in text, from three to eight bullets spanning one or two lines
5. Offering closing in text, up to 250 characters
6. Contact form
The winning design should include special treatment of "Gold Sponorship" as a logo. We look forward to your ideas, and good luck!
- WANT new ideas
- WANT a design that is easy to implement with CSS
- WANT a design that does not have many component graphics
- WANT something classy and appealing to CEOs
- DO NOT WANT a design that does not match the style of TheFunded.com