My client, Accelerated Capital, is looking for a new design for their site. This contest is for the design of two pages, a landing/home page design, and an internal page design.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
About Acc Cap
To learn more about the company, and their services, please visit the website at: http://acc-cap.com/
The existing website design is "Sooo 2004" as said by the company's owner. They are looking for a new clean look, that has an emphasis on SEO, and that successfully portrays their level of professional services.
The current site is also laden with some "bad" stock photography (business types in suits) that we would really like to see removed from the designs.
Above gleaning information about the company from the site, here are their logos in various formats:
- Home Page Design, Ideally 2-3 content areas to highlight news, or feature services
- Inernal Page Design: Much like the existing design, a more content-based design with placeholders for images
- Contact Form Design: The same as the internal page design, but with a contact form.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Bad stock photo
- Templateish/cookie cutter looking design
- No negative comments about fellow designers and their work.
- No copying concepts of designer submissions that receive good ratings from the CH or my clientThe last contest I held on 99d had some designers who got upset that submissions that were entered after theirs were copying concepts from prior submissions. To avoid drama and keep things fair, any *obvious* mimicing of another designer's work will result in removal of the design's consideration of wining the prize.