Milwaukee Metro SHRM - http://www.mmshrm.org
MM SHRM (Milwaukee Metro Society of HR Management) serves HR professionals by providing growth, development and leadership opportunities. MM SHRM advances the HR profession by functioning as a community resource, reflecting expertise in leading and benefiting people and their organizations as a SHRM affiliate in Southeast Wisconsin.
Human Resources Professionals and Managers from companies of all sizes. MMSHRM is looking to provide information to them regarding events that are occuring, providing a Job Bank to post and look for listings, keep them abreast of current news.
Looking for a website that conveys to them a trust-building, professional image.
Tagline: Serve the Professional . . . Advance the Profession
SeeDesign Requirements.pdf document for more clarification! and mmshrm_design documents for an initial layout.
The logo and graphics are attached.
Site coloring needs to complement the logo’s coloring, requested coloring that utilizes gray and purple. You may utilize a complementary color.
Fly out navigation needs to be demonstrated.
Showing diversity is important and images of people really hit home. Please utilize photos only from istockphoto.com or have their licensing be included.
Your creative will be developed to include placement for the following items:
- MMSHRM Logo - provided
- Large Photo – of your choosing
- Main Navigation (with drop down menus)
1. About Us
3. Market to Members
2. Events & Programs
3. Member Services
4. Become a Member
5. Site Map
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Icon grouping of the following: member login, discussion group, linkedin, twitter, facebook
- Calendar (display month in a small version)
- Current Events List Area - will list Event Title, Date, Time, Deadline, Cost for member, Cost for Non-member and give Learn More or Register options.
- Mission Statement
- News & Announcements area
- Job Bank graphic - this is an online place to find a job or post openings.
- National SHRM
- Quick Links Menu
- Most Popular Site Pages
- Sponsors (banner area)
- SHRM 08 Award – graphic provided