Help redesign a popular Houston website. We are looking for a user friendly, social network style website using WordPress.
Houston Greeters, part of the Global Greeter Network is a non-profit organization that puts Houston visitors in touch with locals for a unforgettable visit of over 70 places.
We have migrated our site into WordPress framework and are looking for a template which reflects the lively, spirited and culturally rich aspects of our service.
Our WordPress work-in-progress can be viewed at:
Our existing website can be viewed at: http://www.houstongreeters.org and will provide some information on the site content and menus. We like our logo and website colors, but open to other types of design enhancements which would help our site stand out.
Our goal for the site is to encourage visitors tochoose Houston Greeters as their choice for learning about Houston. Weencourage visitors to post comments about their experience with thevarious activities and places that they visited.
- Easy to use and post comment
- Use existing logo
- Graphics showing Houston
- International feel without the spinning globes
- Easy access (perhaps through dropdown) into all the places that someone can visit. See our WordPress Work-in-progress site:
- Not a corporate, but a friendly social, cultural look
- Bright, lively colors, no dark shades