Wie multifreshhome das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
We are a new boutique media consulting firm called Red Tree Media Group. We provide unconventional marketing solutions for businesses of all sizes. We want to create a fresh, modern website. We just announced the winning logo, http://99designs.com/contests/15628 and are now looking for a winning homepage design.
Red Tree Media Group
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
This is Phase 2 of 3 for establishing our “corporate identity.”
Phase 1- Logo Design (completed)
Phase 2- Homepage Design and Layout
Phase 3-Inner Page Content (future contest)
We are looking for a smart homepage design and layout (no coding) with psd files and pictures. It will house 4 additional inner pages. We envision a site layout with the following pages:
- Home/About Us
- What We Do
- How We Work
- Buzz (Wordpress/News)
- ContactIn this contest, we would like you to provide basic creative layouts and some illustrations/images for the homepage concept. Presentation will be key! Ideally, the overall verbage/text content of the site will be extremely limited and simple, providing just enough info to intrigue clients to contact us. So it is critical for designers to present a concept that revoloves around simplicity.
Illustrator files containing the high resolution logo artwork from the previous contest can be found here:
- The main theme/motto of or company is "Standout." Reflecting our company's understanding that every business is different and our ability to make them standout from the heard. We envision a graphic of a group of green trees with a red one "standing out" from the rest. Could be real photo or animated.
- Overall theme for the site should reflect style of logo.
- Smooth, Web 2.0, Extremely Simple Functionality
- We really like the style and presentation of some of the inner pages on http://www.hiptobesquared.com We understand that it is a flash based design and we are not asking for that. Please just use as a basis for inspiration. (Probably more relevant for next phase of contest)
Was Sie nicht möchten
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten