Healthcare related site launching in weeks and yea still playing with the final design on the home page. Looking for a really clean design that would set us apart.
Not a heavy page. The components consist of a header, a spot for the logo and sign-in, the main and most important is the search boxes (2 boxes next to each other) and the boxes under the header that will be for marketing. The 3 marketing boxes should be roughly w220px / h240px. Search boxes are w270px h32px. You eyes should go to the search box first. When also need to include a button to move on to tour and sign up free. Blue and green are the colors and two sites that I admire are apple and the disqus login in page. I like having each component framed and am hoping for a clean but snappy design. 90% consumer page. Please let me know if you have any questions and good luck.
- components are a header with nav bar sing-up/Login, Logo goes top left, 2 search boxes side by side, 3 marketing boxes side by side.
- clean and simple designs are best
- looking for each component to be framed seperatly
- use colors sparingly blue dominant, then green
- cool modern and scalable design
- too much color
- design without continuity