I'm a 29-year-old writer and business owner. I'm experienced in many industries and my formal education is diverse. I've loved writing since childhood. And I've always been told (by non-family members) I was really good. So one day I started writing copy in my spare time for friends and family and by popular demand, it grew into a business. Now I actually have clients, am co-writing a funded screenplay, and believe it is important to develop a strong web presence.
Through business, I know the importance of the customer and everything that this site is about should convey that. The culture of esotervik is very simply "copy that excites our clients."
1) any new business or organization
2) grassroots, up-and-coming politicians
3) existing businesses or organizations that need a refresh
4) people with an idea that need help communicating it
5) anybody who needs complex material simplified
6) anybody who understands the correlation between good copy and bigger bottom lines
1) The closest thing on the web as far as a look or relevant content is: http://allday.cc/ .
I like the site because it is clean, minimal, informative, and sexy. But the calls to action could/should be a little stronger.
Instead of a portrait of myself, I'm looking for creative imagery, a custom design, or something ORIGINAL.
2) I've attached a PDF of a "mindmap" of what I think are important points about the project. Please have a look.
3) I want a logo, something that I can use to brand. I had thought about a cartoon/drawing of a starry night, a high rise apt building with a light on in a top floor window, but darkness every where else. This just came to my mind randomly, but it's a start.
4) Please note that "esotervik" is a play on the word esoteric. My first name is Vik. Just some context.
5) I don't want to be too restrictive so I won't write too much more. Feel free to get in touch if you need more ideas or information. But mostly, I want you guys to work your magic.
6) Files must be PSD
7) Robust estimate/proposal submission page
8) Call to action on every page: "get a no obligation estimate for your next project."
9) menu items: about, services, portfolio, rates, blog, contact