Wie R2 RELIABILITY das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Wofür sind Sie bekannt?
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We offer online training, coaching and consulting services in the area of maintenance & reliability. We work with small to medium sized companies in asset-intensive industries e.g. power generation, water utilities, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, various manufacturing industries, upstream oil & gas.
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Unternehmen und Beratung
Welche Vorstellungen haben Sie bezüglich Stil und Thema vom web page?
Please see the attached design brief and page mock-up. They will provide you will all the information you need to put together a great, winning design.
Beschreibung der Seitentypen
See the attached design brief for full details.
The Home page is expected to include the following sections.
• Page Header – area which includes the logo, company name and main menu
• Value Proposition – this should cover the remaining area above the fold. It should contain a compelling visual image relating to our “Road to Reliability” concept and show include a headline and sub-header to explain what we offer
• Reliability Matters – this section highlights the value of reliability in an industrial setting. This explains why what we do / offer is so important to our clients.
• It’s Not That Complicated – this section explains that the frameworks commonly used in industry are overly complicated. We can achieve the desired result by focussing on just a few critical aspects. This section aims to introduce our Road to Reliability™ concept
• 4 Essential Elements – overview of the 4 elements that are included in our unique “Road to Reliability™” model. This model is simple, yet proven to be effective (through experience & research).
• Social Proof – recommendations from industry peers, clients etc.
• Lead Magnet – opportunity for clients to download a PDF copy of our Road to Reliability™ framework
• Footer – links to various key pages in the site e.g. About Page, Contact Page etc.
Please see the attached design brief and page mock-up.
Once the homepage is designed there is likely to be further work in designing additional pages, but I'm not including these in his contest as I have not had enough time to think through what I want on those pages.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten