Less than one second! With so little time to make a positive first impression on a visitor, we need help with our new Green Printing company home page...Can you help? (no coding needed - but let me know if you can)
Green Plus Printing is an online source for your printing needs - but is Eco-Friendly. We offer a wide range of recycled papers & Eco-friendly inks to provide a "Greener" product but with Fast Turnaround. Extremely high quality and affordable.
The site is considering new designs & layouts, and the most important elements are:
- Positive First Impression – present a clean, professional, easy-to-use commerce website
- Offer Layout - enables consumers to quickly pick which product they need
- Clear Call to Action – Click Your Product to Get Started with order
For Logo Images, please click on this link and see green images added below masthead, etc. :http://www.lawtonprinters.com/servicecenter/products_services.html?products_services_item=98089&db_item=listitem
Key components of the design are below:
- Use the colors from our logo, but also experiment with complimentary colors.
- Web 2.0 style, but with a professional feel.
- Utilize icons in the design (Main Text Area).
- A small area for an introduction for our company, an area about green printing, an area that describes our services to link to other pages - but mostly how to Get started. We're open to suggestions for other items on the homepage, so please experiment!
- somewhere say: 3 easy steps to order: Pick your template, Enter your information & add image, Place your order
- Layout the top products (business cards, postcards, brochures, sell sheets,etc.) on the page that will link to ordering template
- We are most concerned with the overall graphical and package layout/presentation - the top buttons we need will be Get Started, Product Catalog, Resources, About Us
*We know site visitors spend 99.99% of their time on sites other than ours. Taking inspiration from other sites with common design elements would help create the clean, professional, familiar, travel/commerce feeling we are seeking for our site visitors. Specific elements: - Green and Fast Printing as a key focal point
- Rounded corners
- Gradient color use in the headers and sections over white backgroundsOther sites featuring many of these common and desired elements include:
- http://www.48hourprint.com - for cleanness and ease of use (love this look)
- http://www.Greenprinter.com - for green/environmental stuff
- the site will need to flow similar to http://www.bizpoint.ca (but with great graphics & layout)
- No flash, must be text-based and search engine friendly
- See details listed in "what I want" section