Wie Ces Lawton das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Eco Printing & Publishing
We are a combat-wounded, disable veteran-owned printing business. Companies who work with the US government are required to spend a certain amount of dollars (3%) with minority-owned companies such as those owned by disabled military veterans. We specialize in Green, Eco-friendly printing. We are uniquely qualified on the web to supply all a companies printing needs.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Top Fortune 1,000 companies who are looking to buy printing. We will set up individual websites for companies where anyone in their company, anywhere in the world will be able to click a link to buy print online from the same vendor assuring the same quality and cost.
With one click, they will learn about eco-friendly printing
If their business does business with the government, they need to do come to us for their printing - satisfying their 3%government regulations - as we are minority-owned.
Key components of the design are below:
* Use the colors from our logo, but also experiment with complimentary colors (email firstname.lastname@example.org for Logos)
* Web 2.0 style, but with a professional feel.
* Utilize icons in the design (Main Text Area).
* A small area for an introduction for our company (including disabled military veteran status, an area about green printing, an area that describes our services to link to other pages. We're open to suggestions for other items on the homepage, so please experiment!
*Log onto http://www.ecoprintingandpublishing…ecoxml.jpg for a look at what we consider the main points on our homepage. This page is up there only to have something while you design. Think outside the box.
* We are most concerned with the overall graphical and package layout/presentation - the top links we need will be About Us, Contact Us, Green Printing, etc.