Wie jeskilsson das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Our company is located in Sweden and are distributing signs all over Europe. Our business idea is based of that all our customers themselves designs and custom makes their own sign through our signomatic website.
We welcome both private persons and companies as customers. We do not have a minimum amount you need to buy for. With an efficient handling, from order to production, we are able to give all our customers low prices and fast deliveries.
We want a website that above all is simple and clear for everyone - but at the same time has an attractive design.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target is everyone who needs a sign. Both private persons and companies are welcome.
Our target audience is everything from a nurse who wants a new name bagde, a engineer who needs to mark something, a family that needs a new door sign, a company who needs a nice company sign.
Our site is well working - but it needs to be freshened up.
We need to get it more together - under a theme.
We like our logo as it is - but if you have any suggestions how to make it better, you're welcome.
We want a light, simple - less is more - web site
All the buttons needs to be changed - and to make sense together with the design.
We don't want:
- any extreme design with strong/dark colours, animals, cartoons or similar.
Anzahl der Seiten
Beschreibung der Seitentypen
1. Home page - keep it simple but renew the design, buttons, etc.
If you want to organize the disposal you're welcome - but not necessary.
2. Example page - a new design that goes with the home page
You're welcome to re arrange this site as well.
The part on the bottom of the page: "No example that fits your need? Design your own badge sign!" - needs to be more visible and easier to find.
- The design of the example signs cannot be changed, they're made from our Signomatic.
3. The signomatic
- new design that goes with the home page
- make the top of the page - with the categories - much more visible,
- you're welcome to re arrange the layout if you have any suggestions how to make it easier - but it's not a requirement.
- Change the "i"' buttons next to the fix methods, to make them easier to find (still not taking too much space)
- Make an help/instruction video button and place it in the right upper corner - so it will be easy for new customers to see it.