We've attached here a few things that we hope will help you --
1. A PDF of a potential layout of the homepage, modeled after the Clients on Demand website and Start With Why. We are going to make a video for the "hero" section, so please design a space for that.
2. We've attached here our font of choice which is BebasNeue. Please use it for the headlines and then please use a font that you think looks nice with it for the body text. (Update: It won't let us attach the font, so hopefully you can find it. Thanks! :)
3. We've attached here the pictures you can use on the homepage. The picture of people sitting in bean bag chairs goes in the text box on the homepage PDF mock-up under "Watch Our Culture Training."
We are really looking for a designer who doesn't just pop in pictures with words underneath but someone who thinks creatively and uses effects as needed and blends things together so there is a nice sense of connection and flow.
Also, please know that your design will be coded for Hubspot by our developer.
4. Please ONLY use the gray, blue and yellow/green in the logo -- no other colors in the design such as orange or pink.
5. Please make the letter that we have in the homepage PDF mock-up read as a LETTER EXACTLY like they do on the Clients on Demand site. It should NOT be broken into chunks. It's ONE letter from Traci Fenton and the team. Please visually express it as this. Also, please make the body text BIG so that people want to read it. Again, bigger is better!!! :)
6. Please do NOT flip Traci Fenton's picture so that she is facing the other way.
7. Please do NOT change the logo at the top to white and put it against another color. At the top it should be the actual logo. Also, we are looking for it to say exactly, "Book a call" by the logo just like it does on the Clients on Demand site.
8. Please DO NOT add more to the homepage than what we have mapped out. There is a method to our madness. :) Please do not add a place to subscribe to newsletters or "what our clients say" or anything else such as social media icons, etc. Also note that we do NOT have Facebook or Twitter logos in the footer -- please have it expressed as we have it expressed in the mock-up. Thanks!
9. Please do NOT make the waves fat and chunky -- we are looking for "slimmer" waves that feel calm and elegant. Thanks!
10. Please do NOT use a generic "IBM" blue -- we know our logo has a lot of shades of blue in it, but we want one that feels energizing and yet calming against the gray. Not too much gray, err on the side of white over gray. Think of the gray as an accent color, not the primary color. WHITE should be the primary color. It should feel VERY sophisticated and premium brand.
11. Please make the training videos and pictures obvious without competing with each other. Underneath each training video, please add this verbiage --
Watch Our Mindset Training -- I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you've ever spent transforming your mindset.
Watch Our Leadership Training -- I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you've ever spent transforming your leadership skills.
Watch Our Culture Training -- I promise it will be the most rewarding 40 minutes you've ever spent transforming your culture.
12. The logos at the bottom should all be GRAY scale.
I hope this helps! We can't wait to work with you!