Wie 3d animation das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Our company is one of the leading 3D animation studios in the United States. Our company created 3D Walkthroughs, 3D Renderings, 3D Floor Plans and Interactive 3D products for a variety of industries.
Our site has not been updated in several years and we feel it is time for a facelift.
We are looking for a very clean (WEB 2.0) interface that contains all the elements listed below in the requirements. The main image will have a subtle transition which will loop through about 4-5 panels. The goal is to maximize the size of this main (transitioning) image while allowing room in the design for the rest of the required elements.
In addition to the top part of the design, the bottom area shown in the attached mockup should be neatly divided with some sort of nice looking border, box or line.
We'd like the website to look professional, user-friendly(functionality is paramount), cutting-edge since are about technology, cool, clean and crisp.
Our current logo has been attached in a jpeg format. We would like to keep this logo so the color scheme of the design should be based around it.
We tried doing it ourselves but could not seem to nail it as we are not web designers. The attached design looks unfinished but should give some idea of what we are looking for.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The target audience is architects, hotels, property developers, real estate companies, marketing/advertising agencies.
NOTE: PSD of final design are required.
The overall design should give off a web 2.0 look and feel as much as possible. Big buttons, big text fields, etc.
1. A Quick Contact form needs to be included for people to submit their name, email and project description.
2. A prominent position to display a phone number incase people are uncomfortable with submitting their information via the web.
3. Use the logo attached at the bottom of this brief.
4. Prominent Display of our social media badges
5. Three dynamic areas will be added below the main transitioning image (Latest Blog Headline, Case Studies, This Week’s Deal)
6. Top navigation should include: About Us, FAQ’s, Contact Us
7. Design needs to include a space for 6 thumbnails with titles. This will showcase the products we create and take the viewer to the inner pages describing those products.