Wie OMIK Enterprises das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
CollegePartySuperstore.com – The name of the website is pretty self explanatory. Our website will be THE place to go for everything party related for the college-aged young adults - including information and supplies. Below are the basic requirements, but we are definitely open to new ideas. We want the website to be a place that is visually inviting to young adults – a place that they will want to explore and spend some time.
If chosen, the final submission will need to be the layered .psd files.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
18 – 25 year olds who enjoy the “party scene”
We require the submission of 2 graphically complete webpages.
- Logo (this job will also require the creation of the logo)
- Navigation bar (Included Pages: Home/Store/Forum/The History of Partying/Top Party Schools/Party Pictures/Wholesale/Contact/Links/Work for Us!)
- Announcement Area–Webpage will be launched with a graphic that you design in this area, but this will eventually be used as a slider box with regularly updated information
- Featured Products–(Drupal Carousel design)
- Graphic link for store
- Most Recent Forum Entries
- Rss feed
- Tag cloud
- Search field
- “Disclaimer Footer”–just the word Disclaimer on the bottom of the page will work
Store Page – Product Grid Design
- Navigation Bar
- Area for featured products (Drupal Carousel design)
- Visual Category Menu ( The more visual the better. Product categories are: Beer Pong/Ice Luges/Drinking Vessels / Drinking Vessels / Bachelor – Bachelorette Parties / Keg Supplies / Poker / Breathalyzers / Drinking Games / Tailgating / Posters / Clothing / Drinking Accessories / Homebrew / hangover Remedies / Must See Party Movies. For sample products that will be listed you can visit http://www.pongstuff.com/taxonomy/term/10 )
- If able to add in a graphically pleasing way would like to see a Sale Item Slider
- “Disclaimer Footer” – just the word Disclaimer on the bottom of the page will work
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten