Wie busymancollective das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Wofür sind Sie bekannt?
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We publish amazing articles that people will want to share across the internet. We have three sections. Fun, Inspiring and Opinions. Each section will have content that makes people laugh, inspires people or gets them thinking.
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Welche Vorstellungen haben Sie bezüglich Stil und Thema vom web page?
The layout has to be designed for an article based website. Our only content is articles and adverts. It needs to be very CLEAN and not too crowded by showcasing the best articles on our website.
Beschreibung der Seitentypen
1) The Homepage
This needs to showcase the website and its best content. Along the Top, needs to be the domain name and slogan. Followed by a menu for the three sections of the website. In the main body the top half of the page should be taken up with two squares, each showcasing the top stories of the day. Underneath that, the page should split in to three, one column for each section. Each column will showcase 4 articles from that section. Enough space for a picture, title and brief preview of the article. There also needs to be space on the top, along the side and along the bottom for Ad space.
2) The Section page
This needs to showcase the articles from each section. Each section will have the exact same layout. The page needs to split in to three, not evenly though. About 20% needs to be given to the right hand side where there will be adverts and links to articles. The remaining 80% should be split in to two with a list of articles, pictures to accompany them, title and brief preview of article finished with ‘Read More’…The bottom of the page needs to have space for advertising as does the top and a footer with small links and company info should be included. There also needs to be a sign up box included in the site, along with a box for Facebook and Twitter. Along the bottom should also be space for recommended articles.
Was vermieden werden soll
Avoid looking to hectic. Needs to be a clear and structured layout that is simple and clean.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten