Clean, refreshing, sharp, fun, grown-up, intelligent, savvy, real, and not too busy. Prospects should enjoy visiting the site due to its' color, layout, and simplicity. Not too simple, but no bombardment of more information than one knows what to do with. The site should be relaxed enough to where the prospect does not feel like they have just visited a used car lot or electronics store. Although, the business aspect should stand clear. Keep it creative, professional, but fun too!
JR McDowell Homes, L.L.C.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Contest Holder Requests:
- Home Page design is primary focus.
- One internal page too if possible, not exactly like home page but coordinated with it.
- I do not believe I will be using CMS, but will be updating it once and awhile. If it is better to coordinate it with a CMS then okay.
- PSD all the way.
- Of course I am looking for unique design qualities, which is why I am launching this contest on 99 designs. Myself and My Company:
- I have been in the business for over 10 years
- With 10 years experience I decided it was time to start my own company
- My experience is building custom homes from $500K-$700K
- My buyers are savvy and knowledgeable
- Products I deal with are quality and somewhat high end
- I build Energy Star rated homes
- My business is located in Atlanta, Georgia
- Building custom homes is enjoyable and challenging
- I enjoy skateboarding (downhill, park, slalom)
- I wish I could fly my remote control helicopter better
- I wish I had more time and money for vacationing/holiday
- If you look in the sky long enough you are bound to see a shooting star. Look away too soon and you will miss it.Remember:
I am not some MEGA BUILDER. I will only be taking on several projects a year. The site needs to speak to prospects interested in having a custom home built with attention to design, details, style, and constructed with quality products. The design of the site should convey all of these items.
- JR McDowell Homes, L.L.C. - I do not think the L.L.C. needs to be the focus
- The brand should be noticeble, but not devour the site
- Emphasize the brand, but do not OVERSIZE the brand
- My brand is my logo; I have no logo to dateColor scheme:
- Cool colors vs. Warm colors - preferably cool colors I think, but you are the artist so use your licenseHome Page Layout:
- Characteristics - clean, not too busy, savvy, intelligent, grown-up, sharp, fun, refreshing
- section it so it is pleasing to the eye
- simple to navigateHome Page Tabs:
- ContactHome Page Sections:
- possible rolling slide show
- possible artwork display
- possible backdrop only
- not sure, need design help....please help!Internal Page Template:
- something that coordinates with home page in regards to color
- something that maintains the eye appeal
- just need something appealing ,so when I receive the design I am that much closer to building out my web page
- something creative enough thoughInsignias:
- room for insignias at bottom of page or in a location that makes sense to your design i.e.-Energy Star/Earthcraft/GAHBA (these all have logos)BE CREATIVE:
- be creative, just do not be tacky
- do not be scared to take a chance
- do not get stuck with the bland
- I am not against being surprised
- taking a chance wins competitions
- nobody wants a carry-over
Was Sie nicht möchten
- nothing big and bangingHome Page:
- nothing too busy, too mechanical, too industrialInternal Page:
- nothing limp
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten