Wie dightondesign.com das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
This dog trainer software program, argostrax, needs a main web page design to include the following:
1. Use http://www.zumba.com as a model for look and feel
2. Use "ArgosTrax, add this tagline 'faithfully tracking your business"
3. Use ArgosTrax logo & color scheme
4. Use SideBar (as in zumba) should be: Explore It, Own It, Share it.
5. Go to http://www.argostrax.com for images of the argostrax logo
6. The main page links needed are:
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We need the design to include the following:
1. Use http://www.zumba.com as a model for look and feel, no coding, flash element will might be added later, love the idea of clean professional looking dog images, but an open to vector drawings
2. Use "ArgosTrax, a trainers best friend(TM)", add this tagline (or 'faithfully tracking your business")
3. Use ArgosTrax logo & color scheme, other colors, if tastefully done can be added
4. Use SideBar as in zumba and the sections should be: Explore It (where they find out about the software and get a demo), Own It (where they can download it it, buy it, pay for it), Share it (where they can get argostrax gear, tell other trainers to get free stuff).
5. Go to http://www.argostrax.com for images of the logo
6. The links needed are:
The Legend (where they will learn of the legend of Argos, they can submit a photo and story of their "Argos")
ArgosTrax Software (where they'll find feature info such as -People-Pets-Scheduling-Billing-Reporting, They can see it in action:Videos of major functions
-People-Pets-Scheduling-Billing-Reports, System requirements)
Legend of Argos
In Greek mythology Argos was Odysseus's faithful dog. He waited for his master's return for over 20 years. While most thought Odysseus was dead Argos knew better. He was the first to recognize Odysseus upon his return even though Odysseus was disguised as a beggar. It is said that as soon as Argos recognized his master, he dropped his ears and did his best to wag his tail. Having fulfilled his life of faith by laying eyes upon his master just once more he released a final whimper and then died. (this is in our own words, so you can use the whole thing or in part)
- tagline (which might be updated), logo on the main page, images of "trainable dogs, search "10 smartest dogs, or visit here, http://www.petmedsonline.org/top-10…world.html, dogs are 1. Border Collie
3. German Shepherd
4. Golden Retriever
5. Doberman Pinscher
6. Shetland Sheepdog
7. Labrador Retriever
10. Australian Cattle Dog
" to find typical breeds, simple to use, well-thought out design, open to images of dogs or nicely done vector graphics, layered in illustrator or photoshop in vector only, want the ai or psd files at end of contest, professional yet wimsy feel (it is about dogs afterall), "legend of Argos" on the main page (abbreviated version is fine if it interfers with the design, linkable sections sliced with the slicing on a separate layer
Was Sie nicht möchten
- clip art, non-vector, at end of contest jpeg version only, too busy, coded, un-sliced
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten