This is Backpacking
Hello talented designers!
We are a new startup which is selling custom made adventure backpacks to people going on adventures. (safari, backpacking through Europe, etc). We have created a special application which allows the user to custom build their backpack. You will be designing the APPLICATION page and/or HOMEPAGE based off a wireframe.
DON’T WAIT TILL THE LAST TWO DAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN - MODIFICATIONS WILL MOST LIKELY BE REQUIRED
People who have booked an adventure or who are researching going on an adventure will be coming to the site. They tend to be very excited about this big trip - it usually costs a lot of time and treasure.
Of those people who come to the site, they tend to fall into two groups, one with lots of disposable income and another who are on a budget.
We need the main application sales page and homepage to be designed.
The homepage is pretty straight forward. The wireframe is a general guidelines but we are open to new ideas.
The application sales page is a template for several pages which will be used to custom build the adventure backpack. Once users click through the 'Build a Bag' button on the homepage, they will be directed to the application. This application will take them through a series of steps where they will customize and build their bag. For this page please follow the wireframe closely.
- We have a logo which is attached. This can be incorporated or if you feel inspired create a new one.
- Please follow the wireframe for structure. Aside from that, let your creativity speak as long as it conforms to the general feeling we are trying to convey.
- There WILL DEFINITELY be a need for other pages and elements to be designed. The winning designer will have first opportunity for this work.
- If you do not understand something - PLEASE message us and we will reply promptly.
- No coding is required; however, we might contract you later to create a HTML/CSS version if you have the coding skills
- All font files used should be included or a link to download them
- Lots of feedback will be given to help you guide your design ;)
See attached wireframe or come up with something creative. The homepage needs:
1) Create fear in the user about the challenges they face when shopping for an adventure.
2) Present to the user that TiB is has the solution to these various problems
This page will be a template containing the page header, progress/nav bar, bonus section, shopping cart, copy area and product list. All of these elements need to be designed. See the two wireframes for examples of how the template will be modified with content.
Each custom backpack will be built by the user choosing their bag (see template). They will then select a series of cubes. A cube is a bundle of items that go together. For example, there is an ‘journal cube’ which contains a journal, some pens and a tape dispenser. The user will choose between a basic or premium cube.
After making their selection, they will progress to the next cube, and so on until they are checked out.
Each user will choose which cubes they want to put in to their pack. When selected, these cubes will be represented on the right in the shopping cart area.
The main copy area will have an image & text. Below it will be the navigation controls for a video that will play on top of the copy area when activated.
The product area below will list their options. There will be 1-3 items available @ each cube step.
Nope, see attached wireframes.