Desired Color Scheme:
See attached template/zip file (may be changed if desired)
Simple, clean, uncomplicated.
Accepted File Formats:
HTML + CSS + Images (Dreamweaver proj acceptable)
We have an existing rough template for an Internet appliance administration web interface.
The existing template is operable, but ugly and needs two simple things done to it:
1) Made to look nicer
2) Updated to modern/compliant CSS based (X)HTML
Existing interface can be seen here.
We need this to be much cleaner and more professional. Something like the DD-WRT interface would be acceptable (but avoid dark colors). You can see screenshots of DD-WRT here and here.
A vector version of the logo (along with all other current interface assets) can be downloaded here.
So, requirements in summary:
- Single file cross-browser compliant CSS HTML template
- Logo integrated in top bar
- Cascadable top tabs (should wrap to second line if necessary)
- Style for text, input boxes, dropdowns and buttons only
- You may change color scheme if you feel it makes a major difference
- No tables please (CSS layout only)
Update: Added note about table based layout.