Wie bettertourist das erste t-shirt Abenteuer antrat
Welche Vorstellungen haben Sie bezüglich Stil und Thema vom t-shirt?
Please look at the pics of the site I have attached as a stylistic reference. Colors used on the site are #af292b and #35b3e6. Fonts are Arvo and League Gothic. Font used in logo is not available. Shirt will be used to advertise website at a convention. Fonts and colors provided as reference and are not required but the shirt's design should be informed by the style of the site.
Please include the following text. Feel free to be creative with formatting.
"FlightFishing.com launched it's private beta on 9/27/2013. Ask me for a free invite." <-this should be prominent.
This can be small:
13 Things You Can Only Do on Flight Fishing
1. Get alerts for airfare errors as soon as they’re mentioned in social media.
2. Only get fare alerts for your favorite airline or alliance.
3. Choose to get fare alerts based on specific $ per mile target
4. Receive fare alerts by text message
5. Sign up for fare alerts from your home airport to a whole continent or the whole world.
6. Avoid combing through daily and weekly emails advertising bad fares to boring locales.
7. Rate and comment on deals; share and learn as others find availability.
8. Get all the details on a deal using our mobile-friendly site.
9. Filter through all our active alerts. We check them daily to make sure they’re still fresh.
10. Manage your travel alerts using our 1-click dashboard.
11. Submit a travel deal of your own for fun or glory.
12. Count on not having your e-mail sold.
13. Learn about amazing fares before they’re gone."
Slogan: "We catch the best fares and throw the rest back"
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten