The previous contests should, hopefully, give you an idea of the designs we generally like and dislike.
Looking for the design to be contemporary and minimalistic; nothing excessively loud/noisy/grungy and nothing too effeminate/masculine.
Feel free to incorporate any of the things associated with Black Friday into the design: long lines, crowds, shopping, money, coupons, etc.
PLEASE NO BARCODES.
- Must promiently feature the text "Black Friday" and optionally, "Black Friday 2010"
- Must also feature BFADS.NET and/or our full URL http://www.bfads.net somewhere in the design
- One sided designs are preferred but I'll accept both single and double sided designs.
- Maximum 2 color design per side
- Final design must be in vector format (I only know of .ai, but I'll contact my printer to see what other formats they accept)
- No excessively large designs that extend to the sleeves and/or around the side of the shirt
- No noisy designs like this ( http://99designs.com/contests/12255…#entry-339 )
- Please don't replicate any of the previous winning designs, we're looking for a completely different looking shirt for this year