We are holding 3 contests, for 3 different T-shirts.
T-Shirt for slogan: What's in your mind?
T-shirt fabric color: medium light to medium charcoal grey.
Location: back of the shirt
The T-shirt needs to incorporate:
1. the slogan above
2. On top of the T-shirt (not located inside the design itself as it needs to be clear), the words "TEAM GLOBAL" (similar as to where our current design says TRAINER)
3. our URL: globalnlptraining.com
The T-shirt design has to incorporate our branding.
Anything that relates to the mind or brain, and fits the slogan + what our company teaches.
1. A shirt where people people go "that's neat."
2. Optional: design with a clever idea element to it. Something smart and symbolic.
3. It needs to be warn by fun and passionate about personal change teachers. Though fun/playfulness is good (not a requirement), it can not be childlike, no cartoons. The T-shirt needs to be in place, when teachers do fun uplifting techniques, but also when we work on deep emotional trauma's in the past.
4. Be mindful of our branding colors. Various shades of grey, purple. As the T-shirt is grey, we prefer you to work predominantly darker version of purple.
4. Our new improved branding, is clean & professional, but with fun + smart + colorful elements. Our website, will be for instance bland grey, but lifting by visually stunning colorful elements.
T-shirts we like, and a very good clue as to what we want to choose for:
Details T-shirt + printing:
1. the design is for the BACK of the shirt.
2. Colors can be single to full color. However, no photographs, it has to be an illustration. Overall we prefer to go with less colors than more. Unless the design has a lot of smaller shapes, and a lot of different colors would be part of the attractiveness.
3. This design will be placed on a medium light to medium charcoal grey.
4. Will be printed and worn by males + females of different sizes. So please stay away from the sides + top + bottom
5. We need a high as possible DPI/resolution. 300 at the very very lowest, the higher the resolution the better.
6. PSD both as flattened file, as well as the possibility to change a layer where the words "TEAM GLOBAL" are, just in case we want to change this title in the future.