Welche Vorstellungen haben Sie bezüglich Stil und Thema vom t-shirt?
I was thinking about ending up with two slightly different t-shirt styles. Both would have "pharmacologically gifted" on the back. A standard short-sleeved t-shirt style would have the design on the front of the t-shirt. A women's cut short-sleeved t-shirt would have a smaller version of the same (or similar) design over the left breast.
I was thinking of something like the old gym t-shirts that say "property of" and "XXL". Alternatively, anything preppy and "New Englandy" (e.g. the t-shirt styles that you frequently see on Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard or Provincetown.)
1. Department of Anesthesiology
2. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center OR Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth (could use either or neither of the above logos)
3. "Pharmacologically gifted"- to appear on the back
1. "Property of" or "Member of"
2. "Established 1942" or "Est. 1942" or "Founded 1942"
3. Some other medical/anesthetic logo
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten