Wie Jeff Owens das erste briefpapier Abenteuer antrat
I'm a web developer who has worked at large agencies for many years. Frustrated with the lack of communication agencies typically have with clients, I left to start a company focused on customer service in addition to the typical services agencies provide. Part of that service is targeted at education, since most clients do not have a full understanding of how technology can best help them reach their customers.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Target audience will be American based companies who need to manage or create an online presence through seo, sem, web design, buzz marketing, social, ad campaigns, etc. The marketing directors are the most likely targets for the education piece. The Central Stop brand is focused around a train stop metaphor, where everything converges.
I require a double sided business card with logo to represent my interactive business: Central Stop.
The business card will serve a dual purpose to provide my contact details and also to promote the benefits of Central Stop.
Details to be contained on the card include;
* Business Name: Central Stop, Name: Jeff Owens CEO, Phone and Fax Number: 800.656.7045, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, web address: http://www.centralstop.com.
Ideas (feel free to come up with something else than below):
* The London Underground sign was a design starting point I considered for the logo: http://bit.ly/9WtYi
* Professional looking with room to be creative
* The typeface should be clear, simple and easily understood.
* Please feel free to experiment with colors.
* The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
*SIZE - 3.5 x 2 inches, 10up on an A4 page preferable with minimum 1/8 inch bleed and cut marks (ex. AI template: http://bit.ly/5v7JO)
*Prefer file in Adobe Illustrator CS3, with record of fonts noted for future reference in case minor changes are needed and type converted to outlines.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten