Wie Autism Advocate das erste briefpapier Abenteuer antrat
Fighter for special needs services. I help children and families get services from school districts, regional centers, state resources, etc. I mentor them through pain, anger, loss, trauma, and show them that their children have potential to be tapped into. light at the end of the tunnel. i often do the work at less charge or to barter because special needs families are usually strapped for cash with so many therapies, diets, needs, etc.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I need a logo business card, envelope, letterhead, note cards
and a revised look for my brochure.
I am a mom of an autistic little girl who has researched special education laws and help families with special needs, like autism, cerebral palsy
- strong presence
- connected and sensitive to clients needs
- TAGLINE - "For children with special needs"
- having to do with family, children and eduation
- strong bold colors - impactfull (suggest royal blue, black, purple (not necessarily all or any)
- need final file in vector, indesign, and pdf
- DEPTH and DIMENSION would be awesome!
Was Sie nicht möchten
- nothing that looks like law or medical (im not a doctor or lawyer), JUST A MOM!
- Nothing too playfull
- Nothing too flat/corporate looking
- no foo foo (flowers, hearts, etc)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten