This sign will be used in the listing of property to advertise it "for sale" or "for lease". This sign will be used by agents within our brokerage, but will also be used with our For Sale by Owner clients to advertise their property for sale, which makes this sign a little different from other signs. Here are the requirements. Use white, Blue #0300ff, and orange #f97c00.
This is a yard sign. Most of the time we will probably use a 24 inch x 24 inch sign to meet city ordinances. Please try working with that size.
1. Must contain "Freestone Realty" and the logo.
2. Must contain Call " ", which will be either Call the Sellers, or Call John Doe. You can use either format for your submission.
3. Must have a phone number.
4. Must have "thefreestone.com" - please don't clutter the sign with www
5. The sign must have a place for a unique code to be used on the website to locate the property on the website - 2letters and 3 numbers, NOT a QR Code. I want the code to be in the same area on the sign as the website so that viewers will connect the website to the code. Please don't submit anything that puts the code at the top and the website at the bottom, which will then cause confusion.
6. I want these signs to advertise property details as well. The details to advertise are #bedrooms, #baths, and square footage. To advertise that information use logos or icons. So for bedrooms and simple icon of a bed would be great, and for bathrooms an icon of a bath with shower would be great, and there needs to be an icon for square footage. You are free to come up with great icons. Keep the font color and the icon color the same, I prefer these to be white in color. Please keep this area simple and easy to read.
Take the Freestone Logo and please feel free to change the different parts of the logos colors, but stay within the color selection given.
Make sure the sign is simple, easy to read - But FUN, and not confusing.