The primary branding for Tip Top Proper Cocktails has already been created and applied to the drinks in our Lowball Series. We're now looking to design 200mL can labels for 3 different flavors - Moscow Mule, Paloma, Gin Fizz. Choose ONE to start with for this contest and we can discuss the other 2 if your design is chosen. I have included a detailed brief and brand guidelines to use. We would like these cans to look like an extension of the 100mL lowballs that we've previously designed (also attached) but more playful and fun to match the more fun-in-the-sun occasions where people will be drinking them. Definitely reference the brand guidelines for stylistic direction but with the addition of the Highball Series, we expect to expand on some illustrations and colors so feel free to be creative outside of the existing guidelines.
Each can should have the following (assets, which we own, are attached):
- Tip Top Proper Cocktails simple logo lockup
- Statement of composition - Moscow Mule (made with Vodka, Ginger, Lime), Paloma (made with Tequila, Grapefruit, Lime), Gin Fizz (made with Gin, Lemon, Honey)
- A giraffe - either the bust like we have on the lowballs or the full-bodied giraffe design attached
- Cocktail Glassware Illustrations - Each lowball SKU has received its own cocktail illustration with glassware, ice and garnish. Let’s aim to continue with this approach for highballs. The illustration you create should show the glassware, garnish and ice that's appropriate for the drink.
Additional phrases to incorporate
- Always Balanced | Never Too Sweet
- Craft Quality | Can Convenience
- Enjoy Straight From The Can Or Over Ice
- Space for certification symbols: Recycle, OK Kosher, TIPO diamond, gluten free (where applicable)
- Government warnings
- Developed in Atlanta, GA. Produced and canned by XX XX XX XX XX XX