I would like label(s) for our coffee packaging and these are the requirements:
1. Maintain brand identity. Please visit http://www.urban-cafe.com for more info. We are a company growing in the middle of the rebirth of Cincinnati. We combine old fashion, Italian experience with a touch of modern and clean setting.
2. The packaging needs to show our pride to be a part of Cincinnati. "made in Cincinnati, OH", the map of OH, or a combination of both ought to be incorporated, but without overtaking the brand, message, etc.
3. Customers are always commenting on our logo, our vespa ape, and the color of the vespa, in addition of our coffee. Please use these to keep projecting our attributes.
4. I would like to have one main label and then add to it 3 or 4 variances such as, "Single Origin", "Espresso Napolitano", and "House Blend".
5. You are free to use one color or 4 color design, however, please try to keep it simple.
6. The coffee bag will natural brown or maybe chocolate matte brown.
7. I will need space to write by hand the origin of the coffee, and the date when it was roasted. Please add a line that reads "Origin:" and another that reads "Date" or "Roasted". This is something that can be added to the main packaging or a secondary label, striker or tape.