WHAT WE NEED FROM DESIGNERS
For initial phase, you can just focus on the front design. Once we select a winner, we will work with that designer to finish the rest of the package, including side and bottom panels with more descriptive copy, nutritionals and ingredients.
• Title can be split into two lines. Top line can be ‘Chocolate Peanut Butter (very big, prominent and bold). Second line can be ‘Pie’ (Pie can be either centered or offset to the right. Can be smaller than top line).
• FONT STYLING Font size and styling should be bold enough to see behind the freezer case and immediately catch your eye (not too subtle...).
• Call out ribbon, circle or burst somewhere: ‘With REAL Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups <Note: We cannot use the actual Reese's logo. Just the words with the registered trademark ®after the word 'Reese's®
• Product beauty shot should be LARGE and the focus of package. Beauty shot image should take up at least half or ¾ of the package. We want people to feel like they’re about to bite into this dessert. Note: Attaching two versions of beauty shot: jpg and tif
• Product name font and product beauty shot should be large enough
to see behind glass of frozen desserts case.
• OK to crop or cut out the image so the plate isn’t showing. That's up to you.
• Cake slice should probably point right
• Sweet Sofia logo should be quite small. Prefer it in the upper left corner but open to ideas. Note: Attaching several versions of the logo. Use whichever works best for your design program.
COPY POINTS ON BOTTOM
• ‘12 PRE-CUT SLICES’ should be large and prominent on the bottom
Bottom right copy points:
o KEEP FROZEN (large and bold)
o NET WT. 3.0 LBS (1361g)
• Box die lines are attached for 10” pie.
Coloring should compliment the product beauty shot, but also be bold enough to catch a buyer’s eye amidst many other desserts in the freezer case. Can try similar coloring to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups package (orange and yellow). A deep purple background may also work nicely with the image coloring. We’re very open, so feel free to try whatever you think will work best with this product image but still make the package ‘Pop’!
The targets for this packaging are twofold:
(1) chefs and restaurateurs who purchase the product for their restaurants and
(2) consumers of supermarkets/retailers who are shopping in the frozen dessert aisles and are either looking for something new or this packaging
caught their eye and they like the value of the dessert/it looks
delicious so they put the dessert in their shopping cart.
BRAND ATTRIBUTES/IMPRESSSIONS TO COMMUNICATE
• Melt-in-your- mouth. DELICIOUS!
• Restaurant/Pastry chef quality. Superb.
• Authentic/all-natural ingredients
• Excellent value.
➢ For restaurateurs: Put this on your menu. It will be a hit with
➢ For consumers: Put this on your table. It will be a hit with your
friends and family.
Thanks, have fun and we look forward to seeing your creativity shine