I would like it to evoke a sense of history of the farm. This is a BBQ sauce my late husband created. He passed away 4 years ago and I want to continue on with his dream.
LOOK & FEEL
- Traditional, Rustic, Classic, Vintage
- Simple Bootleg Moonshine Feel
- Stay away from anything too Campy - Hillbilly or Redneck
8 x 2.5 inches to be used on a Mason Jar
ELEMENTS TO USE
Label Background: Yellowed Parchment (See Attachments)
- Logo (Front and Center - See Attachments)
- Bratton's Best BBQ Sauce (Below the Logo)
Side or Back:
- Nutrition Facts (See Attachments - Choose one)
- Ingredients (See Attachments)
- UPC (See Attachments)
Copy to Include:
”His story began near the banks of the Duck River in the tiny community of Shady Grove. David was a 7th generation Tennessee farmer. He raised corn, soybeans, pigs and cows. But his passion was concocting the perfect blend of spices to make his BBQ stand shoulders above the rest-a sweet and spicy sauce with just a kick of heat. So now we are pleased to pass it along for you to enjoy. From our farm to your supper table."
"My purpose is to feed the world."
~David N. Bratton (See Attachments for Signature - Use the middle signature)
“Great on chicken and ribs!” (Maybe with a little sketch of a chicken and a pig)