AmvTek brauchte ein neues Print oder Verpackung Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
Aus 18 Designs von 4 Designern wurde eine Gewinner gewählt.
Ekoroad ( http://www.ekoroad.com/ ) is a **car pooling** website that let car owners and prospective passengers find themselves over the Internet. Drivers or passengers publish their trip offer/demand which can then be searched based on departure, arrival, date...
The service lets drivers manage a reservation/ticketing system for their own vehicles. After a passenger reservation has been approved by the driver, the platform forward an email to the passenger that contains 2 copies of a travel tickets that shall be presented to the driver prior to departure.
The object of this project is to design the travel ticket that is emailed to the passenger prior to departure.
The site targets users living in Europe.
Users are young adults familiar with the use of Internet technologies or professional which relies on the platform to propose person transportation services.
The document to be designed is a single page PDF file of size A4.
* The page shows 2 copies of the same travel ticket (size of each fits into A5)
* A split line is shown that allows separating the 2 tickets one from another
* This document will be printed by passengers using low cost personal printers. To help with this, the design shall only rely on **black and white/grayscale** colors
Ticket description :
* Each ticket displays 16 informations that are described in the attached file "ekoroad_ticket_content.pdf". The file provides design values (name, date, prices etc) for each information element. The designer shall use those design values to populate his design.
* Two sample layouts (see files "ticket_draft_layout...pdf") are provided to help the designer understands what a ticket is about.
* Provided layouts are for information only. We welcome designers proposals on the way tickets shall be organized.
We are after travel tickets that are :