Clean Cruising is one of Australia's leading online Cruise Travel Agencies, booking thousands of Australians to all parts of the world. Our family-owned and managed business has been operating since 1991, and successfully launched Clean Cruising in 2007. We have a fantastic team of 20 cruise specialists who love cruising as much as we do, but unfortunately because we are online we generally don't get to meet our customers. With this new postcard campaign our aim is to get our customers excited as they countdown to their cruise holiday.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our customers are quite diverse, from families taking a Christmas cruise in the South Pacific, to retirees doing a world-cruise for 3 months, to a once-in-a-lifetime cruise holiday to Europe, South America etc. Because we are an online agency, 98% of our customers never see us face to face, so we're looking for something to personalise our business.
Most of our customers book their cruise holidays more than 9 months in advance. We are looking for a series of postcards to mail to customers to connect with them throughout this period. Below are the 7 distinct postcards we require, with some suggestions on the theme for each.
1. At the time of booking - "Thank you for your booking" or similar
2. Twelve months prior to departure - Begin countdown to departure (if applicable)
3. Six months prior to departure - Continue countdown
4. Three months prior to departure - "Not long to go now....." etc
5. One week before departure - "Bon Voyage" etc
6. Three days after they arrive back - "Welcome Home" etc
7. One month after holiday - "Are you planning your next cruise?" etc
The designs we have in mind are fun, holiday themed, possibly humorous, no logo required on the front, artwork or stock photography ok.
Front: Image/design indicating time frame and/or message above
Back: Divided into 2 sections - one for a hand-written message from us, the other for recipient's address. Logo is to be included on the back only.
Each Postcard will be 4" x 6".
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten